Words, words, words
I’m Abe de Vries and I am a freelance copywriter and trainer, editor and photographer. I have been working as a professional author, publicist, reporter and trainer since 2000. I’ve written millions of words for people in the mass media, marketing, and other business areas, and I have published many literary works, research based articles, and other works. I have also trained and coached hundreds of people to be better writers. For more information, call Abe de Vries,.
Copywriting, Copy editing, Business writing, Creative writing
- A copywriter is basically a textual problemsolver. Does your message not convince your audience? You’ll probably need stronger arguments, a more persuasive vocabulary, a clear visual hierarchy, and I can help you out with that. Is your copy late? My workday does not necessarily stop after eight hours; I can handle your deadline. Afraid that rewriting your whole website is way over your budget? Let’s see what we can do.
- If you need any type of journalistic writing, here you go. But marketing content, including websites, blogs, newsletters or brochures, needs storytelling skills as well. If you are serious about selling your message or your product, let the professionals handle your communications.
- I also write, and edit, other things, like (annual) reports, white papers, and the like. Check out my portfolio and my latest blogs.
Copywriting training, Creative writer’s Training and Coaching
My copywriting, business writing, proofreading and editing courses are available in person or online, individually or in small groups. My courses focus on tips, techniques and inspiration for marketing communications, high quality blogs and landing pages, as well as for non-commercial messages, like charitable, political, informational, or public service texts. I give poetry lessons, guidance and coaching too, and I’m happy to look at your prose.
Event photograhy, Creative photograhy and Photographic essays
- My focus is on non-commercial photography, especially environmental photography, centered around environmental concerns and social issues.
- My landscape and portrait series take account of the principle that everything and everyone has something to say; I help to say it with photography.
- I have accomplished several commissions in documentary photography and artistic photograhy.